Monday, April 4, 2016

Faith Is....

{jane bosi}  Happy Monday, Sweet Friends!! It's the first full week of April, but it looks more like December where I am from.  I hope this fine Monday brings you warmth, even if it doesn't come from outside!

I am sharing a resist card/background I made using Creative Worship-His Wings stamp set and some water soluble oil pastels.  To start, I stamped and embossed the largest feather from His Wings on a piece of water color paper.  After it cooled, I added several different color blocks using Prima's water soluble oil pastels.  Using an aqua brush, I was able to move and blend the colors around.  When that dried, I added a few more feathers that were stamped on water color paper and then trimmed.

The final touch is a sentiment from the Faith Clear Stamp set.  I just love that set...it's so inspiring!

May you be inspired today.....and, warm!  TTFN, Jane

No comments: