Saturday, August 6, 2016

Versatile Scribble Flowers

Hello Friends!

Well it has been some time since I have written  a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps blog post and I am thrilled to be back on the team, sharing with all of you!  It is hard to stay away from these stamps and this amazing group of ladies.
 Have you seen the first of Korin's August releases?  Can you say 'Winner Winner"?!  Scribble Flowers is THE cutest floral set, and SO versatile!  All of the great projects that the team has been posting with this set-  each and every one different! 


On this card, I did a lot of masking and then added dimension by fussy cutting one of the big orange flowers out (dies are coming, I just don't have them yet!) and layering it with dimensional tape, in addition to cutting a couple of green sprigs out. 'Thank You' is from the Leaf Silhouettes Stamp Set.  Everything is colored with Copics.  Some sequins and seed beads finish it off.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope I have inspired you to get crafty this weekend!

Have a blessed day!

Lee Ann  :)

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Gorgeous card, this set is beautiful! Haven't bought any crafty things in about a year but this is the first thing to tempt me in a long while! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lee Ann, this is gorgeous, and I'm with Bridget about being tempted by this one! I love your gorgeous card and fabulous coloring! And what a great layout with the strip of polka dot DP and the black mat with the twine! It's stunning! Hugs, sweet friend!

Lilaccards said...

I was so tempted...I bought it. This is the first card I tried to duplicate. Thank you for sharing.