Sunday, August 14, 2016

Wild flower garden

Hi!! It's Kari here...bringing you a fantastic find at the Sweet n' Sassy Stamps shop!! They are called Scribble Flowers and the Truth Quotes 1 stamp stets. There are sooooo many beautiful creations that can be made from these sets!! I hope you can stop in and check out these stamp sets and much more that is offered. :)




To start this card off I first chose my colors. Then I used the Misti and the Scribble flowers to figure out the design that I wanted to create. I stamped one flower at a time, masked off the flower and then stamped the next flower...repeating the masking and stamping until I reached the desired look I was going for with this card.


I used watercolor crayons, pencils and markers to increase the depth of dimension. After I was done coloring, I stamped the sentiment which was from the Truth Quotes 1 stamp set  in black and placed the ribbon and twine for the finishing touch :)
Come on by the Sweet n' Sassy Stamps webpage to check out more great designs that have been created with the SNSS sets :)
Hope you have a great day!!





No comments: