Monday, October 17, 2016

How Tweet!

Hello everyone! You just can't miss this stamp set ;). We've already featured it a couple of times the last days but it's sooo cute... I couldn't resist sharing another card with this little bird.

I stamped the image on watercolor paper and used watercolor brushes to color it. After the coloring I die-cut it with a circle die and adhered it on my card. And of course I couldn't resist using a beautiful yellow base color for this card. I don't use a lot of yellow but with this bird it's just a great combination. And a great way to use my yellow papers, which are actually really pretty on a card. (maybe this stamp sets helps me to love to use yellow again ;)). I made a little tag with the sentiment and added it to the red ribbon. And, of course, a couple of sequins couldn't be missing on my card.

Used stamp set: How tweet
- Lucinde

No comments: