Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Pretty Potted Floral Birthday

Hello Sweet Friends!  Julie here to share a quick Mixed Media card that I created with the Pretty Potted Florals Clear Stamp Set designed by NinaB Designs.  
  


Wow, isn’t this a fun stamp set?  I love all four of the different flowers along with their pretty pots, don’t you?

To create my card, I first stamped the Pretty Potted Florals image onto white cardstock with archival black ink, heat set the ink before coloring the image with alcohol and water based markers.


The background papers were stenciled lightly with a very light blue ink before layering all onto black cardstock and the sentiment from Long Stem Silhouettes was heat embossed with white embossing powder onto black cardstock.

The floral image and sentiment were mounted onto the card front with dimensional foam and a few white highlights were added to the flower center using a Sharpie Extra Fine White Paint Pen. 

To finish off the card, I added shimmer to the petals using a clear glitter pen.

I had fun creating this card and hope I have inspired you today – hugs and have a blessed week, sweet friends!

No comments: