Thursday, May 11, 2017

Calms His Child

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! 
It's Ceal, here to share a card using one of our newest releases paired up with an oldie but goodie.
To make my card I started with a top folding white card base and a piece of white cardstock. I sponged the light blue ink over the piece and then stamped the waves from the set Master of the Sea in the darker blue. Next I used a stitched die to cut random pieces for the ocean. I stamped the greeting from Calms His Child in versafine black ink and then wiped off the top and bottom border so there was none. To complete the card I stamped the life ring image and fussy cut it out to add to the front. 

I thought it was fitting to pair these two sets together because the Master of the sea always calms His child. When the storms of life are raging around you, just remember that the wind and the waves still know His name and he will give you rest.






No comments: