Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Watercolor Wash with Mason Jar Bouquet

It's Gracie Chavez from Graciellie Design with a fun and colorful card idea to share today using one of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' new set Mason Jar Bouquet.



I stamped part of the bouquet on two corners of the card front in black using premium dye ink. To make sure the ink wouldn't smear I heat set it well. I used a very pigmented set of watercolors in Rose, Purple Pale and Ultramarine Blue to create a wash across the card front. I kept layering color until I was happy with the result. I added some splatters and iridescente rhinestones to finish off the background and attached a stamped banner with a piece of foam strip to give it some dimension.


I hope you enjoyed today's card! Thanks for stopping by.




  

1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the design & watercoloring! :) ~ Andrea